Do you have a property to let?
We offer a convenient lettings service with guaranteed income and no commission.
Get in touch
We'd like to team up with landlords from all over London, so please get in touch.
We'll then discuss your needs, how our scheme works and whether it is suitable for you. We'll also undertake a free property inspection. This is where one of our negotiators will meet you at your property for a free inspection and rental valuation. During the inspection we'll take you through our property requirements. There will also be an opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have.
Why lease your property to us?
You're in safe hands with Notting Hill Genesis. We have more than 25 years' experience and expertise in letting properties across London and the south-east for private and portfolio landlords, letting agents and developers.
We can guarantee you a monthly income without the fuss of having to find and manage your properties.
Notting Hill Genesis have been working to house people for more than 50 years, building close relationships with local authorities who trust us to provide good homes for their customers. As a result, the 4,000 properties we manage on behalf of private landlords are always in high demand.
- We'll pay you a guaranteed income each month during the term of your lease.
- Working with us is cost-effective, simple and secure. We don't charge commission and there are no hidden costs - so no charges for setting up property schedules, inventories or tenancy agreements. Instead, we offer you a cost-effective letting and property management service, with leases of up to five years.
- Throughout your lease with us, we'll cover any rent arrears or costs relating to other breaches of tenancy and we'll deal with any liability arrangements on utility bills and council tax to ensure that you're never out of pocket.
- We provide an internal repair service. This means we'll complete your internal routine repairs and offer an emergency service for out-of-hours repairs. At the end of the lease we'll return your property with vacant possession.
So, if you want the reassurance of your property being let and managed by a well-established and respected housing association, with expert knowledge and links across London, get in touch with us today.
What could you save?
Here are the potential savings you could make if you lease through us, rather than a high street letting or estate agent:
|Estate agent||Notting Hill Genesis|
|Agent commission fee||10 - 15%||No fee|
|Inspection fee||£100 on average plus VAT||Free as part of our service|
|Renewal fee||8 - 12%||No fee|
|Court costs and legal fees||Rechargeable||Covered by us|
|Rent cover/arrears||Rent not guaranteed||Rent guaranteed|
What we offer
We work with landlords who own a single property, portfolio of properties or block of flats. Through our leasing scheme, we'll provide you with:
- Guaranteed rent (guaranteed monthly rental income for the term of the lease)
- A straightforward and professional commission-free letting and management service
- Lease terms of one to five years - our aim is to be flexible to your needs
- Regular property visits by your dedicated housing officer
- Guaranteed vacant possession at the end of the lease
- No licensing fee
- No requirement to be an accredited landlord
- A range of leases which offer an enhanced repairs service and/or gas/boiler cover
- Access to our emergency out-of-hours maintenance service
- Leasing to a reputable and established housing association
What documents do you need?
Landlords are required to provide the following documents before we can allow tenants to move in:
- Gas safety certificate:
The Gas Safety (Insulation and Use) Regulations 1998 stipulate that all gas appliances must be inspected annually by Gas Safe Register registered engineer. A Valid Gas Safety record must be issued and updated every 12 months.
- Electrical safety certificate
The Electrical Equipment (Safety) Regulations 1994 require that electrical equipment including wiring is safe. An electrical test certificate must be issued by the electricity board or a NICEIC registered electrician. This certificate must have been issued in the last six weeks, be an original (not a copy), and must be valid for a minimum period of three years.
- Energy performance certificate
It has been a legal requirement since 1 October 2008 for all the landlords to have a valid energy performance certificate (EPC) for their property before it can be let. The EPC gives your house an A-G rating on energy efficiency and suggests ways to improve your rating. Your property will need to have an "E" rating or above. A valid EPC will last for 10 years and can be used for multiple tenancies within that period.
- Valid current building insurance schedule
- 3* Gas Service Contract - only where a NHG contract is not being taken out